Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby Card

I am on a roll this week! I have completed my second card for my second challenge. It is 12:30 at night when I am posting this, but I am running on a card making high :)

This card was created for the challenge at Always Playing With Paper The challenge was to create a card for a new baby! I used my scraps (again) from the Animal Crackers set from Close to My Heart. I inked the edges of my paper with Autumn Teracotta from Close to My Heart. The ribbon is from American Crafts and the stamp "Tiny Miracle" is something I had on hand. It was quick and easy to put together!

I am going to pay for this in the morning when my children wake up at 6:00! But I had a fun creating this card and look forward to being part of another competition!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Nice job, Sarah! Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute paper! Love all those little animals. Isn't it nice when those little bits come in handy!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a great baby card!!! Thanks for playing with us with this creative number!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is a wonderful baby card. Isn't it amazing what creative creations you can come up with in the wee hours of the morning? :-) I love your treatment in the squares and the brown ribbon is the perfect statement
    Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and the perfect way to use up scraps. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete