Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Candy Tin Project

I am amazed that I was able to get a new project done this week! The boys haven't been napping well and we have been out and about a few days too! But I did manage it and I am happy with the result! I found a great new challenge blog out there that uses CTMH product, it is Heart 2 Heart Challenges! I am a big fan of CTMH and wanted to try out their new challenge..which was to do anything but a card. So I decorated up this candy tin that I have had sitting in my scrap stuff for a long time!
I used the Caprice paper set and stickers from CTMH, flowers from the white daisy flower pack, chocolate brads, and the Treasure Life stamp set for the saying. I colored a few flowers with the Crystal Blue stamp pad. I did use some rhinestone swirls from Prima also. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute. Plus, it has bling - my favorite embellishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH! I really like this! Very nice flowers with the swirl of sparkles.

    ReplyDelete