Monday, August 2, 2010

Clean & Simple

Clean and simple was the challenge this week at Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturday
This is a super simple card but yet looks very elegant. I just recently made a set of 10 of these for a close friend for her birthday gift. The materials I used for this card were:
~black and white cardstock
~Flourish stamp set (no clue on the company for the set...came from Wal-Mart)
~Black and Blush stamp pads from CTMH
~Sentiment from CTHM stamp set: Treasure Life
~white crayon
That's it!!! Let me know what you think! I love feedback!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the swirls you used:) Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is sure to have loved these cards! Beautiful coloring of the swirls. Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week. Stop by my blog and enter to win candy! :)

    ReplyDelete