Sunday, August 1, 2010

Color Challenge at H2H


I finally got around to completing another challenge from H2H. This week it was a color challenge using vineyard berry, blush, and creme brulee! It was quite a challenge but I am proud of the result! Here is what I used:
~Vineyard berry cardstock, blush cardstock, creme brulee cardstock
~Flourish stamp from Wal-Mart on the blush cardstock
~Connections stamp set (large flourish)
~You're Special stamp set (sentiment)
~Vineyard stamp pad, Blush Stamp pad
~Liquid glass and prisma glitter
~Rhinestone flourish from Prisma
~Rhinestones from Imaginisce (used my new I-Rock tool)
******
The picture didn't come as great as I would like...does any one have any suggestions for taking good pictures of your cards/layouts?

1 comment:

  1. Love the bling :) Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete